Friday, September 16, 2011

Finished Cactus September 16, 2011

Hi all, I actually finished this last week but trying to handle computer problems limited my time for art work.

The one thing I learned was to mask very very carefully in the beginning.  When I removed the misket, I had a lot of huge white blobs and I did find that I spent a lot of time try to repair.  After spending several days looking at what I had finished I must say I am quite pleased with my outcome.

I do plan to spend some time now working on other paintings that I already have drawn out.  It seems I was totally ambitious when I went to Florida as to how much I could accomplish but I have a large variety of drawn out ideas ready to go.  Now to just get into that studio and put brush to paper. 

2 comments:

  1. so glad you kept going on this, judy .. it turned out beautiful!!!
    cindi

    ReplyDelete